Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What Is Istanbul Trip Guide and What Is It For

When I go abroad for vacation, mostly i always have a very limited time for a big city. Thus, I always want to visit the most important locations in my very limited time. But this requires very good planning and research beforehand. It takes buying several books on the city and deciding where to go and when.

So, for a very magnificent city like Istanbul, i decided to make a very brief trip guide for foreign visitors. As a resident of the city, i tried to make 3 different trip plans for 1, 2 or 3 day visits. Using this plans, you can make the best of your time. I also included, some more detailed informations about the places. I will add more in time.

I hope it will be helpful to you. Have a good Istanbul Trip!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

qaminante said...

Thanks for the information, I hope I will be able to use it some day! I visited Istanbul years ago but hope to do so again and the details you provide will be really useful.

Anonymous said...

I like it. You're a genius

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the mini guide. I think, this blog is an assistant not only for foreigners and also for people who live in Turkey. Great Job!

chow and chatter said...

thanks for the tips I am coming in 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Gayet başarılı bir yazı olmuş. Buz firması olarak böyle yazlarınızın devamını bekliyoruz.Başarılar ...

Catherine Tramell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.